1. Antilipemic Tea and Cancer: Antilipemic tea helps reduce the risk of cancer. The antioxidant in Antilipemic tea is 100 times more effective than vitamin C and 25 times better than Vitamin E. This helps your body by protecting cells from damage believed to be linked to cancer.
2. Antilipemic Tea and Heart Disease: Antilipemic tea helps prevent heart disease and stroke by lowering the level of cholesterol. Even after the heart attack, it prevents cell deaths and speeds up the recovery of heart cells.
3. Antilipemic Tea and Anti-Aging: Antilipemic tea contains antioxidant known as polyphenols which fight against freeradicals. What this means is, it helps you fight against ageing and promotes longevity.
4. Antilipemic Tea and Weight Loss: Antilipemic tea helps with your body weight loss. Antilipemic tea burns fat and boost your metabolism rate naturally. It can help you burn up to 70
calories in just one day. That translates to 7 pounds in one year.
5. Antilipemic Tea and Skin: Antioxidant in Antilipemic tea protects the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals, which cause wrinklingand skin ageing. Antilipemic tea also helps fight against skin cancer.
6. Antilipemic Tea and Arthritis: Antilipemic tea can help prevent and reduce the risk of rheumatoid arthritis. Antilipemic tea has benefit for your health as it protects the cartilage by blocking the enzyme that destroys cartilage.
7. Antilipemic Tea and Bones: The very key to this is high fluoride content found in Antilipemic tea. It helps keep your bones strong. If you drink Antilipemic tea every day, this will help you preserve your bone density.
8. Antilipemic Tea and Cholesterol: Antilipemic tea can help lower cholesterol level. It also improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol, by reducing bad cholesterol level.
9. Antilipemic Tea and Obesity. Antilipemic tea prevents obesity by stopping the movement of glucose in fat cells. If you are on a healthy diet, exercise regularly and drink Antilipemic tea, it is unlikely you will be obese.
10. Antilipemic Tea and Diabetes: Antilipemic tea improves lipid and glucose metabolisms,
prevents sharp increases in blood sugar level, and balances your metabolism rate.