TIENS SPIRULINA CAPSULES
– It nourishes the body as a whole and promotes good health.
– It is useful in prostate hormone secretion and it prevents prostate problems.
– It is valuable in fighting the effects of HIV/AIDS because of its large amount of glycolipids and cerebroside sulphate contents (use with Cordyceps).
– It promotes growth and development of the reproductive system.
– It balances the body system back to normal after an infection or a period of abstaining from food.
– It helps regulate blood pressure, high or low blood sugar levels and cholesterol.
10 in stock
Non-polluted algae from the lake areas (which is purer and more natural than artificial ones).
Spirulina capsules are high nutrient products. Every 100g contains 65g of protein, 18%% carbohydrate, 5%% fat and 7%% minerals. It contains gama lilolenic acid, a polyunsaturated fatty acid.
This lipid is a parent compound of a hormone-like lipid called prostaglandins. It is invaluable for AIDS and those suffering from debilitating diseases. If your goal in life is sound health and financial security, Tiens is your fastest vehicle to reach those goals.
The modern society is in a state that owns unparalleled vantage. The human beings are enjoying the fast and convenient traffic, sumptuous and fine foods, limitless data and information, as well as colorful culture. However, the outspread vantages bring much adversity to modern people the furious competition, busy work, too many social intercourses, as well as tense rhythm and tremendous pressure. Thus, many people are living in an irregular state and their repast is unreasonable, namely that they gain the successful career at the price of their health. With the development of modern industry the pollution, radiation, toxic chemicals and all kinds of civilization diseases are striking every modern people. Therefore, the ideal “enjoy the nice life, own the health life” has been the dream.
The scientists and medicine authorities in American, Japanese, and German have finished the long-term experiments and have researched many clinical tests, and then they proved that Spirulina owns the efficacies for preventing and curing many diseases, while no side-effect will be caused as well.
Spirulina gets its name for its physique assumes to be spirality, and they live in alkalis saline of the tropical and semitropical zone. According to the textual research of the botanists, Spirulina is the earliest organism that appeared in the earth, they can produce the oxygen for promoting survival, multiply and evolution of the organisms.
The Africa aborigines have realized the nutritive value of the Spirulina long before. They have taken the Spirulina as the main food, and the Spirulina makes their body stronger and full of vigor, so as to adapt the need of existence in the hot environment which demands the heavy physical performance. The doctors investigated and discovered that the aborigines are difficult to fall ill, which is related to the Spirulina in enhancing the body immunity. In the 1960s, one of the Belgium expeditions traveled in Sahara, they found the green Spirulina in the Chadian Lake. The latent value of Spirulina is discovered according to the identification of the botanists. Later, the scientists have started their field investigations in succession. They all judge that Spirulina is the food that owns the most comprehensive and balanced nutriments of all the foods at present. In 1973, the France scientist Dr. Clement, who have applied himself to the research of Spirulina, published his research findings in the International Proteins Conference that: Spirulina is the best pure-natural proteins food source of all the foods known to human beings.
There are more than 25,000 kinds of algae in the earth, among all of them, blue algae are the earliest creature in the world, which appeared in more than 3.5 billion years ago. Spirulina belongs to the blue algae, and it is the minor algae which lives in waters and assumes cyan. The Spirulina gets its name because its shape is taenidia. The importance of Spirulina lies in that: it is able to supplement the essential nutriments for the human body, regulate the balance of the body physiological enginery, promote the body metabolism, strengthen the body immunity as well as enhance the body diathesis, so as to resist and cure the diseases. In this way, taking the Spirulina will bring all benefits and no harm to every person.
Health is the first wealth to human being. The health depends on not only the medicines, but also on the scientific nutrition. Fortunately, Spirulina has been the best natural and green health food that gathers the nutritional and medicinal values together so far. Therefore, it is ascertained by the FAO to be “the optimal natural health food for human body in 21st century”. Main Benefits
- Spirulina Algae was first discovered around Lake Chad, in Central Africa. This plant grows in the lake and is high in nutritional value.
- It is an all rounder, wholesome and balanced in all essential nutrients. It is enriched with more than 18 kinds of Amino acids and vitamins, carotenes, carbohydrates, proteins, lipids and trace elements.
- Spirulina is very useful in the body as many chronic diseases have their roots in nutritional deficiencies. It fills the nutritional gaps in the body to prevent or fight malnutrition in the body.
- It is extremely high in protein, as the body absorbs its protein better than those of, for example, Soybeans. Its carotene content is much higher than that of carrot. The nutrient content of 1g of spirulina is equal to that of 1000g of vegetables and fruits.
- It nourishes the body as a whole and promotes good health
- It is useful in prostate hormone secretion and it prevents prostate problems
- It is valuable in fighting the effects of HIV/AIDS because of its large amount of glycolipids and cerebroside sulphate contents (use with Cordyceps)
- It promotes growth and development of the reproductive system
- It balances the body system back to normal after an infection or a period of abstaining from food
- It helps regulate blood pressure, high or low blood sugar levels and cholesterol
Who Spirulina Capsules is suitable for?
- Spirulina is suitable for everyone!
- Individuals looking for a good all around daily supplement to increase their general well being.
- For those who are tired and run down and looking for an energy supplement and for people who working in an oxygen deficient environment.
- 6 capsules 3 times daily.
There are no inquiries yet.